PRODUCT LIABILITY LAW FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
Small errors in packaging, labeling and design can turn in to big problems – resulting in injury to you. This can happen with drugs, baby strollers, car seats, any number of products. When these unsafe products are released to the public, you should be aware that you could be compensated if you are hurt by a defective product.
The Attorneys at Asta and Associates can help review your case and will work to ensure you receive the highest compensation possible should your claim be valid.
Even if you feel at fault, there are many reasons – such as design flaws and vague warning labels – why you were injured by a product. If it can be shown that the manufacturer bears some responsibility, you may be entitled to money for your injuries.
Not sure if your issue warrants a product liability lawsuit? Consider these areas that are covered under product liability law:
- Automobiles (fraudulent emissions sensors, tires, air bags, car seats, seat belts)
- Product recalls, such as pharmaceutical drugs, food and toys
- Health Products, including drugs and medical equipment (vitamin supplements, contact lens solution)
- Household Products (appliances, furniture, cleansers, grooming items)
- Landscaping Equipment (lawnmowers, leaf blowers)
- Medical Products (MRI dye, defibrillator leads, hernia patches)
- Recreational Equipment (sports, fitness, toys, playground)
- Repair Equipment (tools, remodeling equipment)
- Work-related Equipment (industrial, manufacturing, office)